Share Your Story
Voices from Hurt Street: The Beginning
During the previous academic year, a Kent State Stark student had to deal with a form of sexual harassment. In search of aid and direction concerning this situation, that student received the support of many in the theatre program, as well as other resources, on campus. Amidst the turmoil and tears, an idea was hatched to create a theatre piece that would deal with a myriad of types of abusive relationships. Thus, out of hurt could come understanding, expression and healing.
Tickets to the Show
April 12, 13, 19 & 20 at 8 p.m.
April 14 & 21 (ASL interpreted) at 2:30 p.m.
Post-show talk backs with the members of the Voices from Hurt Street ensemble will be held after each performance in the Theatre.
Adults - $10
Seniors (55 and over) - $7
Non-KSU Students (17 and under) - $7
KSU Students - Free with current ID
- Tickets go on sale April 1.
- Purchase tickets online, by phone or in person at the Box Office.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. Checks and cash accepted in person at the Box Office.
- Tickets purchased online or by phone will be available at Will Call.
- Will Call opens one hour prior to curtain time and closes when the performance begins.
- Kent State Students: Free admission with current Kent State ID. Seats must be reserved in person at the Box Office.
- No refunds for purchased tickets. Exchanges for the same production can be made by contacting the Box Office prior to the reserved performance date.
- Tickets held at Will Call will be forfeited if not picked up by curtain time.